How to Optimise Your Website to Appeal to New Buying Behaviours
This action-packed workshop is designed to give an overview of the New Buyer – the behavioural changes we are seeing and why they are happening.
In addition, we will take you through a step-by-step guide on how to update your website to appeal to new buyers. Covering 10 themes and sub-themes, we will walk you through best practices from recently completed research for a global IT company on 38 different business partners websites in five different languages. We will show you how to turn your website from marketing ‘brochure-ware’ to an extension of your sales team.
- Understanding Today’s Buyer – Behaviours are changing and marketing practitioners need to understand these changes and the new buying and Buyer behaviours that are affecting the way companies go-to-market. Learn about the changes and the behaviours we are seeing so you are able to alter your marketing plans and programs to meet these changing needs.
- Extending Your Salesforce Through Your Website – With the average Buyer doing 50-80% of their shopping research online – even before they consider buying, companies need to move beyond having a website as a branding or information source. Join this workshop and learn about Alinea Partners Consulting’s most recent web assessment projects, covering the research methodology, our learnings, anecdotes and recommendations.
Who should attend ?
- Marketing & Brand Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Strategy Managers
- Business Partner Channel Managers
- Enterprise Change Managers
- Product & Project Managers
- Business Coaches and Trainers